Why Rochard King?
I'm sure you've heard it before from other agents - high quality sales particulars, colour photographs, floor plans, websites etc., etc. and, yes we do all of that, and more. But we also have some real genuine reasons why we are a cut above the other Estate Agents.
What’s so Bespoke about it.
Operating 7 days a week, accommodating viewings from 8am – 8pm. Even when the office door is closed our phone lines are open.
You tailor the service we provide and you choose how much you require from us. All services are no sale no fee*.
Fixed rate service –
- · Free valuation
- · Sales support
- · Online advertising
- · Exceptional photographs
- · Floorplan
Full Bespoke service -
- Free valuation
- Sales support
- Online advertising
- Exceptional photographs
- Floor plans
- Negotiate offers received
- Marketing packs, window cards and property particulars
- It is a legal requirement that all properties in England and Wales are marketed with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) which gives your property an energy efficiency rating. We will organise this for you if required.
- All database applicants contacted by telephone whilst the property details are being prepared to generate immediate interest
- The property will be matched with all applicants held on our database and the property details emailed
- Conduct viewings 7 days a week, 8am-8pm where convenient
- Honest and well presented feedback will be provided following every viewing
- All offers on the property will be confirmed in writing
- The solicitors for both parties will confirm that the sale is agreed, subject to contract. You will receive a Memorandum of Sale (at this stage either party can still withdraw without penalty)
- All buyers will be financially qualified by an independent financial services consultant prior to a sale being agreed.
- The team will liaise with all parties and report to you regularly, and if needed, seeing you at home to discuss everything in greater detail
- Communicate with solicitors involved in the transaction and gain the correct and relative information regarding your sale or onward purchase
- Trusted professional recommendations and organisation for the use of independent solicitors and surveyors.
Our busy vibrant office is packed with experienced and knowledgeable staff, if you don't get in early you won't get a seat!! We have all grown up or lived in the area for a long time, we pride ourselves on our local knowledge and availability to answer your calls and queries and to assist in arranging appointments to suit you we also make great coffee, so why not pop in and join us for one…
Approachable and available. Andrea and Sam are based in the Weybridge office and are hands on - even making the tea sometimes! With over 40 years combined experience and knowledge, they have been there, done it and have the t-shirt so they can advise you on all aspects of the moving process.
Our Sales Chasing..
Sometimes with so many agents and solicitors involved it can be very difficult and frustrating to gain the correct information as to what is happening. Andrea’s team will liaise with all parties involved and report to you regularly to discuss everything in greater detail.
"I have dealt with other local companies to let my property in the past and it's been nothing short of a headache. Thanks goodness for the service I've had, I would recommend this office and be a continued customer. Thanks to all the staff. Andrea especially! A credit to the office."